Primarily responsible for handling all clerical tasks in a school’s office. Answer phones, file records, and greet visitors, read and respond to mail and email from parents, students, school board members, teachers, others and report to school administrators.
Minimum Job Qualifications
• Minimum of two (2) years successful office experience.
• High stress tolerance
• Written and verbal communication skills with a diverse population, such as school officials, parents, students, and vendors.
• Strong experience in office administration.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are also vital.
• Detail-oriented multitasker who possess strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding knowledge of techniques and etiquette.
• Thorough knowledge of recording and techniques.
• Proficient with Microsoft and Google platform.
• Able to work independently as needed and understand basic customer service concepts.
Specific duties include but not limited to
• Respond to all written correspondence, emails from administrators, parents, and vendors.
• Converse with school officials, parents, and teachers, handle complaints, and address issues with school policies.
• Provide daily support to school personnel, including Teachers and School Administrators
• Place orders and submit work orders.
• Maintain files
• Registration and withdrawal
• First Aid