- Provide staff support in an educational environment, performing paraprofessional work in assisting teachers and students.
- Work with students individually and/or in small groups.
- Provides instructional assistance in all subjects and/or any other education-related activities.
- Perform work under the direction and supervision of the teacher or Principal.
- Some college hours preferred
- Ability to communicate in written language and verbally using appropriate subject-verb agreement.
- Ability to maintain emotional control under pressure.
- Implementing instructional strategies.
- Managing student behavior and maintaining classroom order.
- At least one year classroom management and instructional assistance.